Tuesday, August 30, 2011

So yesterday after countless calls to see my MFM doctor to take a look at my incision and change the dressing a nurse finally got in touch with me after the office hours were over (thanks a whole lot) what she told me was well I didn't get the messages we can't see you today you will have to make an appointment for tomorrow um no. I've had these openings packed for over 24 hours and I don't think they need to be in any longer. So she says well let me call some doctor that is there to see what he says. (he's the one who had me go to the trauma place the night before) so I hang up with her. Then I get a call from a different nurse I tell her the story and she's like well you need to be seen today (thank god) so she says go into the office. After I hang up with her the other nurse calls back and tells me to go back to the trauma area and I tell her are you sure...I just talked to so and so...she says yes there is no room so as I'm walking out the door the proactive nurse calls back and like she said go to the office not the trauma area (thank you) so I do. They don't have any room but do fit me in and use an ultrasound room which is cool. So we go in there she tells me it doesn't look like infection but the drainage does need to come out. So she cleans me up packs the parts of the incision that are open and that kills like usual. After she tells me we Ned to set up appointments with a visiting nurse because it does have to be cared for so after calling a bunch of people who don't do "postpartum" visits, which by the way wound care has nothing to wound care. But anyways he finally found a company that made an acception to come help me out yay! So after all that we saw Madison some positive news is they said he murmur is now considered small and that they won't do anymore for it unless there is a need for it. So it needs to stay this way. Otherwise she's been up and down on her oxygen and respirator like usual. She blood gases still iffy but what can you do. She still looks sweet :) today is actually the first day im fully on my feet. The only downfall is my back is killing me. I also had my first visit with the nurse today she was really nice and actually came in hugged me...really sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment