Tuesday, August 9, 2011

21 weeks 6 days / 22 weeks

I'm feeling positive about this appointment Wednesday. I'm hoping to be able to breathe a sigh of relief if that means me still being on strict bedrest so be it. I hate not knowing what's going on. Yesterday at my appointment with the cardiologist went okay I guess. They did the EKG and obviously my heartrate was higher than normal...they never did say what it was but my husband said it was 140, but the doctor said he doesn't hear anything abnormal the rate is just high so I had to get some blood work to check my thyroid and see if in anemic I think there was another test but I don't remember. I was also scheduled for an echocardiogram I think is what its called. Its pretty much an ultrasound of my heart. Anyways I see my babies tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your update on the drs today. Said prayers for you this am, hoping you got good news!

    ReplyDelete