Saturday, August 27, 2011

Always something

Today hasn't been too great of a day I planned to go see Madison but one area near my incision from the c section has been killing getting up or moving off and on. So I thought since I haven't been able to shave the hair is getting long and maybe the strips I have along the incision may be pulling at the hair. So I decided to shower to make me feel better so it doesn't feel too tight and it does. But then I put my hand in the area and feel something gooey. I haven't had anything happen like that and it is day 8 since the surgery so I have no clue what it is or if it is normal. There is absolutely no smell to it at first it looked a little orangey maybe a couple yellow areas around the orange stuff. So then I put a paper towel there for a bit again and it was pink salmonish with a speck of goo. So I called up the on call doctor and as he said its hard for me to say without seeing it. (Apparently he's tried to get intouch with me for hours, damn phone) just heard from him now. So he said to go to Womens & Infants trauma tomorrow because its getting late tonight or even wait until Monday, but if I'm really concerned to go anytime. So I think I may wait it out until Monday. I feel bad not seeing my baby though : / I really feel robbed of my pregnancy experience there was never a time where I could be happy because everything went wrong. I never got to have that baby belly or wear maternity clothes. I never got to have my own baby shower before the babies came. There was never any reassurance things would be okay I was worried every second and that will continue until Madison comes home then there are other things to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment