Thursday, August 11, 2011

22 weeks 1 day

So as you may have guessed by the last of post yesterday I didn't have the appointment I hoped for. I went in excited only to leave a train wreck. Cervical wise I'm up .3mm which is good but now that is the last of my worries. They were looking ever the babies everything good heartbeats movement until it came to fluid check and Dexter. He has very low fluid and to top it off they can't prove I've broken my water not through the strip test or under microscope. They wanted to inject a blue dye into Dexter's amniotic sac and have me wear a tampon to se of I am leaking fluid but because how he is positioned...its impossible. So yesterday I made the choice of waiting a day go back today check on fluids and if it hasn't gotten any better to remove my stitches...but since I've had the time to think about it I don't want that. He also put on the table to induce....um no. Right now I have no sign of infection but the doctor wants to treat it as though I did break my water and let nature take its course but for me that means have an inviable or two. To top it all off my doctor is going to be away so we made the "plan" yesterday and I don't know if I can go through with it. If he is still alive I want to try and see if I could take some antibiotics for a week then come back get checked over and get the steroid shots at around 23 weeks 2 days....its close enough to 24 anyway. I really am just scatter brained and I have no clue what to do. I mean I guess there "could" be a bright side of look there is a decent amount of fluid now, see you next week, but you can bet I'm not holding my breath. Appointment @ 2:30...let's see what my future will hold.

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey, I hope you got *some* good news, or at least hope this afternoon. I'm praying for your babies. hugs.

    ReplyDelete