Friday, August 5, 2011

21 weeks 2/3 days

I figured I would merge both days since I didn't post yesterday. Well day after the second cerclage I'm feeling pretty good there was a lot less blood then 5 weeks ago when I had my first. The only time I had to take pain meds was at the hospital and that was it, that was similar to last time. I called all my doctors yesterday made my follow up appointment to get the cervical on Wednesday...I'm excited. I also called my OB and apologized for missing my appointment on Wednesday because I had survey which I thought my perinatal doctor would have told but he didn't and she was fine with that. She doesn't want to see me unless the Peri thinks I should. I honestly don't see why I should still see her now when it seems the Peri is taking better care. As for other appointments I have my EKG on Monday to see what my heart is doing...I hope I'm okay in that departmentm

No comments:

Post a Comment