Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Now would be the time for a miracle.

The central line ended up getting put in, good. The draining helped with the infections, good. The belly got bigger and is even more discolored then before...horribly bad. She is stable through all this but all those good things mean nothing if she is still very very sick and no one knows what's going on. Her nurse even said she doesn't know is she can come back from this...I don't know what I'm going to do...what can I do. She's gone this long so she has to make it. If you covered her belly you wouldn't even know she were sick otherwise. I just hope if the surgeons decide to go ahead with exploratory surgery they find something they can fix and Madison make it through. We have plans for her to come home. We have plans of being her mommy and daddy...to show her the world and teach her how to be a good person...I want that chance. I'm writing this as we drive to the hospital to meet with her doctor.

4 comments:

  1. Sending you prayers and pleading the blood of Jesus and His healing over her right now! She WILL pull thru and recover from this! I pray knowledge over the doctors and peace over you and all those that take care of her!
    Post some pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Sweet girl had been doing so well. Many positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're in my prayers! My heart aches for Madison that she is so sick. Your little girl is a fighter and she can pull through. Lord please help Madison.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending Madison and your family tons of positive thoughts and prayers. My heart is aching for you, sending you big hugs.

    ReplyDelete