Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Update here!

My husband and I have been sick for a little over a week which means we haven't gotten to visit Madison which is do to the lack of real updates. We are going to see her today but I thought I should update since I just got off the phone with on of her doctors. Respitory wise she is still good, head scans still coming back negative also good. They did remove the drain from her belly and are currently kind of waiting to see with that. They waited a week did a follow up echocardiogram and are still seeing the PDA (murmur) as being a moderate size and also finding a chamber of her heart becoming enlarged because of it. So because of her belly she can't try the final round of medicion they want to send her to boston to surgically ligate it, and well it will have to be done. They figured while she still isn't getting feedings they would take this time to send her out, get it fixed and then try and feed her. I've been told she has grown an inch which is awesome. I wonder if she will look any different since I haven't seen her in a while. There will be more updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment