Monday, September 5, 2011

Adding another to the list

We went and saw Madison yesterday and dropped off the tone of little bottles of drops collected from the day we didn't see her and we found out they switched up the other antibiotics to take care of the "new" organism growing but now she has an extended tummy, which "could" be from the new infection but they aren't sure so they will be watching. I believe they did an x ray or ultrasound to see her tummy but could see her bowels so they don't really know what's going on but even then so she's acting like nothing is bugging her which is good. The nurse there tried to get in touch with the lactation consultant because I "should" be making a lot more milk then I am. I think it maybe the shields I'm using. I think they may be too big so I ordered smaller ones which I hope help. Ah well I'm waiting to from her hopefully she'll call...I really don't want to give up yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment