Sunday, September 4, 2011

Crying over spilled milk

Yesterday wasn't too bad of a day. We woke up, showered, waited for the nurse, pumped and was on our way. Before leaving since we ended up being home longer than expected I pumped right before leaving so I finished set my tiny bottle down with my droplets in it and of course I would knock it over and spill what little I had to offer...so maybe it wasn't crying but more like anger. So what do I do? Start blaming myself again and I end up in a horrible mood. After that we do leave and go to the park we were married at...it will be two years October 31st. I was hobbling along slowly but it was nice to get out and "hobble" for a bit. So we got back home pumped and my husband's parents came over brought KFC. His brother was nice enough to get us into a movie free later that night. We ended up seeing Crazy, Stupid Love and it was great! Made me feel good aside from when I was laughing and it hurt to. In the midst of everything we didn't see Madison but each time we called to check on her she was fine except for another organism they found growing aside from the yeast but still none of it seems to be bugging her.

No comments:

Post a Comment