Thursday, September 8, 2011

The doctor

I saw my doctor (the one who delivered my babies) *love him*. It was to check out my incision. He said he doesn't think they should be packed anymore, just to keep it clean bandage it and let it heal. Awesome. But now I miss my nurse :/ we also talked about "birth control," eh I'm not really interested. I think it would be great and amazing to make a baby on our own but really I'm not counting on it working out that way. We also talked about a permanent cerclage for the next pregnancy and he was completely against it and any cerclage unless with this "singleton" pregnancy there is reason to believe my cervix will act up...so we will see on that. I also asked about a prescription to help with my milk supply and he's said its been years since he's given anyone anything because he really hasn't seen improvement with any of the medications and the side effects of them aren't good, but he will check into it. I forgot to ask him the all important question too, when is it okay to resume activities? Haha its been so long! BUT I guess I will have to wait to ask that Sept.19th at my postpartum visit, boo. I really think I'm at the point of giving up. I'm not pumping at night only during the day but even with that I should atleast be getting 5ml every pump...I'm way below that. The consultant said to pump through the night but that only stresses me out thinking about it and I'm trying to get all the sleep I can. I told her I would try it until I meet with her on Saturday but my son's funeral is friday and I have way too much on the mind. It would be different if Madison was here and I would have to get up and feed her, otherwise I have no motivation...ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm from the December 2011 board. I just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you and your family. I check in often to read your posts. Your very strong mommy keep it up! Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete