Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shes what!?

900 grams aka 2 lbs! She has gotten to two pounds! I knew I noticed some extra chunkiness on her arms and legs. Shes getting to be a big girl now! So she is still on the nasal oxygen and vent. The brought her vent down to 15 again like last time(when the decided to switch her to just nasal oxygen). Apparently over night her belly got a bit bigger because (they assume) it was filling with air because it has no where to go since she is no longer on the breathing tube. The nurse says she sucked out 9CCs of air yikes! So they put a larger tube in her mouth to her belly to hopefully be more successful at sucking out that yucky stuff. She was very vocal today with the nurse messing with her but didn't peep for me changing her diaper :) Mommy points for that :P I was hoping to hold her today the nurse was too but that want to watch the belly a bit more before they let me again, booo! I did touch her a lot today it was nice. I was lighting rubbing her palm with my hand and every now and them she would clench my finger :D and I was rubbing her leg for a while over the blanket...I think she liked it she didn't destat once :) Well we are bring family there tonight and hopefully things stay the same and or are better...like lower oxygen and talks of taking her off hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment