Thursday, October 6, 2011

Two hours.

Well I got a call from my Mom. She had just seen Madison and wanted to see what I was up to (still in bed half awake) and she goes on with the usual lines. "Madison is adoreable and cute and well you know." Of course she is :) so anyway to the point she was talking to the nurse and the nurse told her we could try and kangaroo care again, so I was excited and dragged the hubby out of bed to go. So we went and start walking to her pod and the nurse is like "are you ready?" ...she already knew, ha. I was so nervous. I changed and got in the gown sat in the nice recliner and I started freaking out. The replay of last time was coming back to me. Sitting there just waiting for something to happen...well something did. They placed her on my chest and I held her. I felt her little kicks and her hand kind of grabbing at me and her belly moving with each breath. 30 minutes went by, and that turned in to an hour, and an hour turned in to an hour and a half...and that turned into two hours and it was great. She had only a couple destats and that was it. She had a pretty big airleak and it sounded like snoring but other than that it was very sweet. She'd open her eyes here and there and close them right back up. It was an awesome two hours. I was telling the husband, one day she won't even want me to hold her. BUT I will enjoy it while I can. Oh and he changed her diaper today and I got to also. I finished up baby shower invites and have my registries up. Friends & Family here are the registry links!

Target: http://www.target.com/baby/registry/pFRXvgFZj7vQqOS_-gEKcg
Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/giftregistry/gr_detail.do?registryId=80542771061
Babies R' US: http://www.toysrus.com/registry/search/index.jsp?_flowExecutionKey=_cADBAA69A-F176-F3F3-229F-FC2F5C4EE556_kB530377B-3513-E0F9-4E64-BD968993BD4C&overrideStore=TRUS

Here is the shower invitation design I did. It would look better without the scratched out address but look past it :P
Oh, and Madison & I.





2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!!!!!! I'm so happy you got to hold her again and it went so well this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable, its so great that you got to hold her again. you are so great for keeping all us mommies on bbc updated. T&P

    ReplyDelete