Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Gestational Age: 33 weeks Adjusted Age: 2 months 1 week and 5 days

We saw Madison a bit late lastnight. Day two of being clothed and looking extra cute. She is up to 2lbs 10ozs just 6ozs away from 3lbs. They took out her little suction tube that goes into her belly to see how it will do since her belly hasn't changed. Her settings have been relatively low yay! 24 oxygen it was lastnight (she was also on room air for a while) the nurse told me and was only on 14 for the vent. So I'm thinking after a bit more time on these settings they may try the switch again to the high flow canula. I also asked about when the would attempt feeding her if not surgery is to happen yet and she said they would probably like to do the contrast test again. So overall she is doing okay and I'm happy with that. My small/big 33 weeker...I can't believe it.

VOTE VOTE: http://photos.parents.com/american-baby-cover-contest-1/43/2011/81

No comments:

Post a Comment