Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm really not wanting to go back to work tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to people coming up to me asking about my births, what happened, how it happened, how I felt and what happened to Dexter and why...I'm just not ready. Its not like it will be a short shift either...12 hours a day for 3 days straight...maybe it will get easier and maybe some people with realize it wouldn't be appropriate to ask such questions just yet. I'm scared and not so sure I can deal with it yet. What if I really can't handle it, then what? I would be the only source of a bit more income. A lot has changes since leaving work back at the end of June.friends of mine have left due to shift changes and finding new jobs. Its going to be like starting all over again, but in a familiar place. I don't see myself being around people much (like lunch) probably just heat up my food and bring it out to my car, like I used to do at times. Maybe on my lunch break I'll call and check up on Madison. Ugh too much to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment