Friday, July 22, 2011

19 weeks 3 days

  I had my cervical check yesturday...babies awesome as usual but my cervix has gotten shorter in 9 days. It's now down to .6cm when it was .9cm 9 days earlier. I'm really not sure what more to do as I feel ive been doing everything I can. I've been on strict bedrest for a couple days over 3 weeks now. I dont even care about making it to 26 weeks that would still be good but just get me to 24 weeks and we'll take it from there.
    The bag of waters (baby a) is now going past the stitch which really concerns me. That and the fact that the doctor (fill in) is still telling me we can only wait and see. No talk about admitting me into the hospital to try and make it to viability...all i know is this Thursday at my next check up if its shorter then I'm telling them to admit me no ifs ands or buts I dont want to lose my babies.
   On top of that we found out my unemployed husband will no longer get unemployment which was $200 and something which helped a lot. And now I find out from disability through my job im only getting $87 a week...and that is what we have to live off of for car payment, rent, phone, credit cards...i really dont know what to do. And even more so a couple ladies on the message boards have lost their babies due to incompetent cervix :(

No comments:

Post a Comment