Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pulmonary appointment

I have some fairly decent news...
Madison can now be taken off oxygen two hours at a time, two times a day. The plan is to increase the time by an hour each week so once we are up to 4 hours two times a day she will have her sleep study to see how she does off her oxygen completely. They have also cut two medications to one time a day instead of 2 times a day so that is exciting! Also miss Madison is up to 8lbs 4ozs! I took some bath pictures a couple days ago. I still have to edited them and then I will share.

To all those who are just reading my story from the beginning and those still following thank you it is very sweet of you :)

2 comments:

  1. I have been following since before they were born. I was on the BabyCenter Dec 2012 forum. Our little one was born at 25 weeks after a long struggle with IC. Unfortunately she didn't make it, so to read how well Madison is doing now just makes me so happy. I pray for her and for your family. Hope she continues to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that but I am happy you are still following. Did you have a history of IC or did it just come out of nowhere?

    ReplyDelete