Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We are sick.

Not in that way....as in a cold. Both of us. Sucks big time! But thankfully my parents take her from like 6PM on so we try to avoid infecting Madison because she really doesn't need a cold right now. And poor Madison is bound up...hasn't pooped for a couple days and she is extra fussy. The vising nurse came over and offered to get intouch with her pediatrician for me. So she did they call back and pretty much say oh bring her in at this time tomorrow my husband answered and of course agrees to it without thinking oh I have the car so how would you get there....men. and I tell him to ask what we can do now like a suppository or what. She said no suppositories and to do a rectal thermometer...well the nurse did it twice and Nadda....stupid fucking doctors. So I will have to reschedule that appointment and beg to give her a suppository.

No comments:

Post a Comment