Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Ultrasound

Well the ultrasound was had yesterday...no babies : / he turned on the sound and one point and I was like huh!? I immediately knew it was too slow for a baby's heart rate and I guess he was checking the blood flow to my ovaries. I did see a few follicles...brings me back to my fertility treatment days. It was so weird seeing an empty uterus...even more so seeing my uterus with just Madison after Dexter was born. He said my lining was thick and he couldn't tell if my period was going to start or not...but I'm taking the bcps now so I wonder if I should stop them and see what happens on its own. I didn't want to take them in the first place because I wanted to see what my body would do I hope I'm not messing everything up. I won't know the official results until they get intouch with my doctor and I see her in a couple weeks. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment