Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year Everyone! I spent my night being a mommy. Hair pulled back, t shirt on and pj pants :) I rung in the New Year feeding that very special lady of mine. She had that "so sleepy gaze," as my husband calls it "milk drunk," Hehe. These holidays haven't been too festive...I haven't had the whole holiday spirit thing since I lost my baby but who would be right? I'm hoping this year will be a different story. Everything is more exciting through a child's eyes isn't it? I'm excited for her to actually be able to get excited for things. I'm waiting on that first laugh. So I ended up going to the doctors about my on going bleeding since the babies and well since I have pros they think it might be that. Some people have no bleeding at all (which it what i'vw had forever) and some have constant bleeding. So she percribed me bcps to try and stop the bleeding and ordered an ultrasound to make sure there isn't any tissue left over. I was hesitant to take the pills because we didn't check for pregnancy first...BUT I doubt that anyway. The ultrasound is Wednesday @ 5:30PM wish my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment