Sunday, January 22, 2012

94.7 WMAS

The radio interview went awesome. The only thing we didn't talk about well not talk about but the only thing not recorded was about going through infertility treatments and the overall struggle with this pregnancy. Important points were made. Dexter was talked about often as well as Madison and it was known that they were both very premature and that Dexter did sacrifice himself for his sister. It was a very cool experience. I was never behind a Mic at a radiostation before. We took some pictures and I asked for a copy of the montage when it is all done and so I'm waiting for that email. The actual live radiothon is next month and coming up quick. I'm glad I had the chance to outwardly thank the nurses, doctors, and the NICU team overall.

2 comments:

  1. I just want to say congrats on how well Madison is doing. I've been following your story since you posted on babycenter way back when. You are an unbelievably strong woman and I couldn't imagine going through everything you have and still be sane enough to type a sentence. You are an incredible inspiration and if I ever have to face hard times, I will remember you, Madison and Dexter.

    -Valerie

    ReplyDelete