Monday, January 14, 2019

Week 17 on Thursday

I will be heading into my 17th week on Thursday. I am glad I am being checked out every 2 weeks BUT the time in between appointments kills me. At my two week check up last week a BOY was confirmed! Also, my cervix had an average measurement of 3.6cm so it appears I am .2 cm up from the previous measurement, which is completely fine with me.

I had to get an EKG done because the doctor wasn't too fond of my heart rate. It has always been high but they wanted to get me tested to rule out any abnormalities with my heart. I'm still waiting on those results. That test was done on Thursday, Jan 10th so If I haven't heard anything I'm thinking I may be in the clear. I also had an early glucose test done. I PASSED with flying colors. I will probably be retested at 28 weeks the nutritionist informed me. It's so crazy to think that I could make it that far and beyond. 

This time last time around shit was already hitting the fan. I was on bedrest with cerclage number 1 already placed. Aside from elevated blood pressure and a higher than average heart rate things are moving fairly well and I couldn't be happier. I just need things to stay this way and all will be well in my world.

My Level II (Anatomy Scan) is scheduled for my 18th week. That means 10 days from today which will include my cervical check. I know things can change in a split second so I'm so paranoid right before my ultrasounds. I don't think I will ever be able to relax until I have my term baby in my arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment