Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Anatomy Scan

I had my anatomy scan last week at 18 weeks on the dot and all was well with baby. He measured ahead and weighed 9oz already! Over half a pound. He was kicking around and keeping his hands near his face. For the 3rd time we verified he is still in fact a boy! THANKFULLY my cervix looked good, it was between 3.6cm and 3.7cm so no changes, which I am happy about! It's crazy to think next Thursday I will be halfway through this pregnancy. I have my follow up ultrasound/cervical check with MFM February 8th. I am counting down the days! In the meantime I have my second OB appointment this Friday. Last time I only saw my OB twice so I wonder what this appointment will be like. Probably urine, weight, and blood pressure I'm assuming. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment