Saturday, December 17, 2011

70%

The last I heard Madison took 70% of her feedings by bottle, that was said friday. And they predict that she will be bottling over the week. So to try and get her home my husband and I are doing an overnight with her Sunday night at the hospital in hopes that she will just start taking them all. My mom is saying she could even come home Monday....we will see but I'm hoping this will help her out because she is doing a little more each day. Her due date has come and gone so we are hoping now that she will be home by christmas. I did end up taking the severance package from work so my last day of work is the 30th. So I technically only have 3 days of work left including tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. good to hear she is taking more by bottle. Before you know it she will be home.

    ReplyDelete