Friday, December 2, 2011

A tough decision

Well that time has now rolled around again at my job. We were split apart and sold to a different company and now there are layoffs yet again, this time all over the company. They are giving us the option, yet again. Voluntarily quit and be paid normal pay for a while and after that runs out you are able to collect unemployment, get involuntarily laid off and collect unemployment or maybe keep your job. Last time this happened I so wanted to leave the place take the package and do something better...but never did. I think this may be my second chance. Oh last option maybe keep your job? So it is a tough decision...I think we could handle it. I can get a part time focus on school and we will be living with my mom so we wont have to pay rent or electric just credit cards our cellphones and car payment. Hmm. Got this information from a friend...our meeting about this is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment