Sunday, July 24, 2016

Life gets in the Way

Sorry to my followers I really should make a point to post more often. Here are a few updates over the past almost year.

Madison has graduated from pre-school after attending for 2 years, since she was 3 (early intervention recomended). So glad they did by the way she has made so much progress it is unbelieveable!

Now at almost 5, can you believe it my baby is going to be 5 next month! She is almost FULLY potty trained only pull ups for bedtime and they are for the most part DRY in the mornings!

I have kept my first job since taking the voluntary leave in 2011 for a year and switched to a job making 5 dollars more an hour, I've been there 3 months now.

Next week my bf of close to 2 years and I are moving into a place together. I honestly would have never thought this is where I would be at separating from my ex husband, but hey life continues and you move on and things change and I welcome change.

No comments:

Post a Comment