Sunday, November 6, 2011

Every 3 hours

Here is a bit of an update. Madison is doing pretty well she has been pooping atleast once a week on her own and with help. They have increased her feedings to 2ccs every 3 hours again and she seems to be doing a bit better with it this time. Today she is up to 3lbs 10.2ozs! Only 6 ounces away from 4lbs so crazy Haha. Anyway we got out power back yesterday so I have a bit of information for you all :) I finally got to kangaroo on Wednesday and we just swaddled her on Thursday and I held her again and this time the Mr held her for the first time! So sweet! At one day during the week we talked to the doctor saying she liked what she was seeing and Madison sunrises them everyday :) she said their goal is to get her onto the nasal oxygen that she would probably be going home with. She also said if (then) her feeings get to where they should and her pooping on a regular basis she would be ready to be sent to CCN (continuing care nursery) aka on the road to home! She right now is 34 weeks and friday she will be three months old, wow...time does fly. I remember at one point when I was holding her she was hiccuping on me it was so cute!! She makes those baby sounds now...adorable!! I will add updated pictures once I get the computer back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment