Tuesday, November 15, 2011

36 weeks (3 months 4 days)

Madison took an 11cc bottle from me yesterday, it took her a bit and with a nipple switch she took all the formula :D the doctors are going to increase her feedings to two times a day now at 1.5ccs, so she should be at 12.5cc now and at 14byt noon. I am hoping she will continue doing the way she is now with feeds even when they get higher and higher. I want to see her get to her goal of 29ccs which is almost an ounce.

I was told once she is taking in enough to gain weight she will be taken off her IV and all the meds she is on can be mixed in her formula. She is on the oxygen she can go home on. I don't think she even needs it because half the time the prongs aren't even in her nose.

Oh I almost forgot! Yesterday she was weighed at 3lbs 15ozs...so I'm thinking if she gained 30grams she would be 4lbs today...let's hope! I want to see her in an open crib. So what really are we waiting on? Its pretty much feedings. The doctors are worried about the PICC line because it can be a very susceptible for infection and we want to get that out asap. She has to keep her temp up and not have any respiratory.distress or anything like that. She is 36 weeks today...maybe all of these things will happen in these last 4 weeks I can Onlyhope.

No comments:

Post a Comment