Thursday, November 1, 2018

What's This?

I'll be posting more now that a surprise has just made an appearance in my life. 
Can you guess what it is? October 24th, just TWO days before my birthday I found out I'm pregnant. The "pregnant line" was darker than the "test line"...talk about nerve wracking. October 29th I had an ultrasound dating me at 6 weeks on the dot based off the size of the gestational sac and yolk sac because no fetal pole could be seen yet. (Too early? Maybe)

The earliest ultrasound I have of the twins was at 6 weeks 5 days so I'll hold out some hope. My next ultrasound isn't scheduled until November 9th and because I'm going crazy wondering what if, I made an appointment for a free ultrasound elsewhere tomorrow morning. That will put me at 6 weeks 4 days and I am hoping baby and a great heart rate will be seen!

If you know my story or have read through previous posts you know my journey to get pregnant was NEVER easy. Countless infertility treatments and heartache. So 7 years later here I am trying to be optimistic but because of my history, cautiously optimistic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment