Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween and things..

Well I realized I haven't posted in sometime. If you all were wondering at all Madison not only crawls but gets on her knees, pulls herself up and stands. She will take a couple steps with support and has between 6 to 8 teeth making their appearance. She is loud and crazy and her toothy grin is heart warming.
Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure :P


We didn't do too much for Halloween. WedressedMadison up but she wasn't liking it. We attempted to put her on the ground to get some photos taken of here but for some reason she hates it. Halloween was also my Husband and I's wedding anniversary and well we didn't do much. No money really so we went to 99 and I just felt dizzy and weak so after a trip to CVS it was Nyquil and bedtime.
That'd be me on Halloween :)

2 comments:

  1. haha why thank you! I LOVE halloween and getting all dressed up and creepy looking :P

    ReplyDelete