Monday, August 27, 2012

A bit late

I forgot to share. Madison had an ultrasound on Wednesday to check on her kidney growth. All they told me was her kidneys are getting a little closer in size ..which I watched as she did the ultrasound and looked at her measurements. There was also free fluid in one of them last time but has went down since the last ultrasound. So all in all one kidney is still bigger than the other but they are getting closer together but aren't as big as they should be at her age. I'm thinking they are going by her actual age (1 year) instead of her adjusted age of (8 months+)

The first thing I did when we went in for the ultrasound I was saying how last time we were here Madison was an angry baby. She was still on the crappy formula and colicky and she said "yeah I read about her crying in the review." So I was thinking to myself damn she already has a record, giver her some slack. Which also made me think about the Seinfeld episode where Elane's doctor wrote in her chart she was a difficult patient lol.

2 comments:

  1. Aww someone that young should be able to cry without getting a review! Hope everything works out and that she stays healthy. I just found your blog on MMC follow group and I'm now following your blog. I hope you can stop by and follow me back at Tips 4 Saving Also, I hope you keep in touch!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the follow and comment! I will keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete