Monday, July 23, 2012

6 Days after...

Provera my period showed up. Of course I bought a test with hopes at seeing a double line. I took it and it was obviously negative then the next day my period was here, ugh WASTE of money. So I guess this is it. After my period the ring goes in and there is now a 0% chance of me convcieving on my own. We are starting the gym again this week and I suppose I will focus on losing some weight and trying to be as healthy as possible. It would be great if the next time I go into the RE's office to a transfer I'd be at a healthier weight and happier all around. I guess that could be my goal. I would LOVE to lose 80lbs.

2 comments:

  1. hoping you success with your weight loss journey. I need to lose about 50 lbs myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I'm going to try my best!

    ReplyDelete