Saturday, July 7, 2012

The RE

Well I had a visit with my RE and well the appointment went as I thought it would. I have a slim to no chance of ever getting pregnant on my own. She wanted me to go on some type of birthcontrol to keep my lining thin and stay on the metformin. She says she doesn't think anything will change with my cycles unless I lose a lot of weight and maybe then I would start ovulating on my own, but no promises there. She did an ultrasound to check my lining and my ovaries and she commented "you have text book PROS." Its something I really didn't want to hear. She also said my ovaries are doing nothing for me...wonderful isn't it? So like I said in my previous post I'm starting the gym again and hoping to get in shape if possible. We have decided to put me on progesterone for 10 to get a withdrawal bleed and I will start the NuvaRing continuously. She asked about my blasts I have frozen and I told her we weren't ready just yet. She said whenever I was ready for them they will be waiting. I'm definitely ready but financially we aren't not until atleast one of us has a good stable job and a bigger place to live in. Being back there brought back a lot of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment