Sunday, May 6, 2012

There hasn't been too much going on in the life of Madison, the family and I. But I have been busy with life so I apologize for not posting in a bit. Madison is almost 12 pounds if not 12 right now. She is smiling more and more each day and the talking is just adorable. Since being in the NICU for all the time and being set on one side the whole time pretty much she has been favoring one side more than the other. This has been since coming home but I never thought to mention it. ANYWAY tomorrow we have Early intervention bringing by an occupational therapist, I believe to check her out and see what her recommendations would be. To me she is moving her head more and more to the right on her back which is what we are trying to get at. Madison is an odd one...when holding her up right or if she is on her belly she moves her head both ways, its just on her back that she does the whole "I'm not moving my head that way," thing. That's where we are right now. We ended of finally changing to a difference pediatrician. Our medically insurance finally ended and we are now waiting to hear from COBRA since I sent back the paperwork. I had to spend $40 the other day to get my husband antibiotics when it otherwise would have been $7.00. I have a refill coming up for my pills and I'm scared to find out how much it'll cost. I'm no longer getting severance pay anymore and I've moved onto unemployment. Which brings on a lot of other trouble. They are trying to send me to job fairs and seminars and well HELLO I cannot out I'm the sole care taker of my child and she is still considered "disabled," I don't think they GET that. Doctor's note here I come.

2 comments:

  1. Madison is such a little rock star! I hope everything works out for you and the red tape filled land that is unemployment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) unfortunately nothing is EVER simple.

    ReplyDelete