Thursday, May 17, 2012

NICU Graduates

We got our invitation a week or so ago and I have to say I'm really excited to see all the doctors and nurses who put there time and minds together to give Madison life. I know quite a few of her situations in the NICU took the doctors and nurses for a ride because no one knew what was happening with her and why. I'm very lucky we had the doctors and nurses we did and I'm thankful for all their dedication and hard work. The reunion is June 16th, a day after the hubby's birthday and Madison will get a chance to see a friend she shared her POD with during those 4 months. I keep in touch with her mom and we are on Facebook and have exchanged numbers so it'll be awesome to see her there. In two days Madison will be 9 months!...Adjusted 5 months. I can't believe she has been home almost 5 months it's ridiculous how time flies. I got this code from Pampers about a free father's day book from Shutterfly and I think I may do that for the hubbs for father's day EVEN THOUGH he didn't get me anything lol BUT thats okay :P

No comments:

Post a Comment