Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Life

Life now is well lonely but somewhat less stressful. I'm just worried about Madison and little things like getting a car and paying bills. I don't have too many but the cellphone and cable bill add up. Madison hasn't been taking a second nap these past few days or have been sleeping through the night for a few months now. It is taking it's toll on me but eh a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do.

Madison has 8 teeth now but I think more are making their way in. She gets cuter and cuter. Here are some recent photos for your viewing pleasure :) I better try and get to bed before she wakes up. Good night all! I may get back to posting somewhat regularly for now on.

Playing with her plastic Easter Eggs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, how is Madison doing? Haven't heard from you in awhile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 years later I'm seeing this comment. So sorry!!! She is doing great, thank you for reaching out.

      Delete