Wednesday, June 13, 2012

College Bound

Five years after high school I am now applied to college. My plan is to take the prerequisites for nursing & sonography that way I could do both. I've decided I'd like to be a NICU nurse, a nurse that works with high risk pregnancies and babies, or a nurse that works in the infertility office. Hmm I wonder where that idea came out..? I figure it's a field I know a good deal about having had first hand experience in all of the above. So I'm hoping to start taking a couple summer classes next month. I'm just waiting for my acceptance letter and to schedule the classes and take the placement tests...I'm so not looking forward to the math portion..I'm HORRIBLE at it anyone care to tutor me? I'm being serious!

*Shamless Plug* I'm adding more to So I'm Infertile please those of you who are infertile please join and lets make it a happy place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment