Monday, April 23, 2012

We're back

The cruise was amazing. I had no clue what to expect. There was magic shows., hypnosis, and a bunch of other shows that were awesome. The Bahamas was absolutely breathtaking. I've never seen water so blue. We went to the blue lagoon beach in the Bahamas and my husband and I just relaxed on a hammock the whole day and it was awesome to listen to the palm trees rustle and feel the warm breeze. I wasn't in the sun much that day because I got really burnt from the beach the day before but it was great! We got back Saturday afternoon. Yesterday was a memorial service for all those who lost their lives in 2011. A friend of mine had their name called ( I think I mentioned him in a previous post) and of course my baby boy's name was called also. We lit our candles for Dexter and decorated a piece of cloth for a quilt they put together every year. It was a very nice service. A few nurses and doctors who knew us were there. We brought Madison along and she did very well a couple outbursts but overall was a good girl. Everyone came up to us and saw Madison. It was very nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment