Friday, February 24, 2012

It's been a while...

...since our last check in. Things have been well...very LOUD in this house. After weeks a countless calls that never got returned we went to Madison's pediatrician and pretty much demanded that her formula be changed because well Madison just wasn't a happy baby at all. I saw smile today I haven't seen in well over a month even if it was a sleep smile. I just don't think her belly was ready to digest that crap so now we have her on a sensitive formula for her belly...we started it lastnight. I'm going to try it for a week and see how she does. So we did the on air interview on the radio Feb. 18th and it went great. They ended up raising $211,000 for the children's hospital, how awesome it that!? The radio DJ said after finishing out montage he started balling...that was so sweet of him to share. I'm glad we got to share our story and that it touched so many people. Prematurity is all too real and is very serious. We started seeing Early Intervention to watch Madison as she grows and to make sure she's meeting her milestones. We also have med students coming over today, I guess her Pedi office referred them to us. Well I can't think of much else to say..oh on a totally unrelated to Madison note I'm thinking of auditioning for The Voice...maybe Hehe. Oh Oh and her surgery is rescheduled for March 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment